As soon as I smelled it, I felt better. This stuff is amazing. I brought it to work with me to help improve the air quality near my desk and smell it when I need a lift during the day - and let me just tell you, it is working! I put it on my wrists and use it like perfume. Ahhh... yes.
Check out Leyden House, the company that sells various essential oil blends, carrier oils, shea butter and diffusers.
Next time you are feeling fatigued or need a mood lift, try out some essential oils!
Here are some benefits of diffusing essential oils:
- Improving air quality and health
- Can significantly reduce mold spores, dust mites, fungus, bacteria and viruses from the air we breathe
- Help with respiratory issues
- Elevate your mood
- Reverse negative emotions
- Can encourage concentration, reduce stress and improve sleep