Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tighten and Smooth Your Skin with Earth & Sea Clay Mask


Hands down - this is the  B E S T  all natural facial mask I have ever used in my life.


Seriously, once I started using this mask nothing even comes close in comparison. My skin feel smooth, looks healthier and is tighter after I use this mask, even just once! I have tested a lot of natural skin care products in my day, and this one outperforms them all. I seriously look 5 years younger after I use it.


Here is the low-down on this amazing skin care product:


This truly all-natural mask is made with bentonite clay, well known for its powerful abilities to draw out impurities, smooth, tighten, and tone. Combined with our other selected plants and herbs, this mask is also effective for diminishing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, soften, and soothe. Your skin will look more radiant, refined and refreshed. Contains enough for 20 masks.
Ingredients: internal grade pure bentonite clay, organic orange peel powder*, organic rosehip powder*, organic strawberry powder*, wild harvested bladdewrack (fucus vesiculosus), and organic spirulina* (anthrospira platensis).
*Organically grown and produced in accordance with the California Organic foods Act of 1990.
Order it online:
http://www.kushistore.com/Rejuva-Organics-Earth-and-Sea-Clay-Beauty-Mask-Kit-REJ04.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment