Monday, February 14, 2011

Wholesome Yumminess at Angelica Kitchen

 Hot Open Face Tempeh Sandwich: Sliced sourdough baguette with marinated baked
tempeh and savory mushroom gravy. Served on a bed of raw
spinach, garnished with ruby kraut with a scoop of mashed potatoes.

One of my favorite restaurants in NYC is a warm, relaxed, cute restaurant called Angelica Kitchen. This place is just plain awesome. I love the variety on their menu, from simple healthy fare like the Dragon Bowl (macro plate) to more unique, interesting and tasty dishes like Hot Open Face Tempeh Sandwich (so delicious and comforting). They also have a wonderful selection of desserts and sweets, like Lemon Lavender Kanten Parfait or Carob Chip Cheesecake...yum.

The first time I went to this place, with my friend Angelica who frequents the restaurant, I actually loved it so much that I bought the cookbook right away.

Check them out online, and hopefully in person too!

Angelica Kitchen Website

Angelica Kitchen Cookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment